- A square piece of paper
How to make an origami cat
- Fold your piece of paper on both diagonals, and open it again.
- Fold two opposite side along the diagonal.
- Fold both sides of the diamond so that the corners are on the middle line.
- Fold the long part of the diamond toward the other side, almost to the other end.
- Fold this long part back again like a zigzag.
- Fold the origami along the middle line.
- Fold up the big part of the origami, a bit on the side.
- Open and fold down the part you just folded. It's the head of the cat.
- Fold up the little part now, inside the origami. This is the tail.
- There are two small and flat triangles on the bottom. Fold them up inside the origami.
- Fold the bottom of the head up, and down again like a zigzag to make the nose.
- Turn over the origami, and fold down the two upper corners of the head, and up again, to make the ears.
Now the cat is ready! Just draw the eyes and some whiskers, and it will be purrfect!