那个软件能买河南22选5:The origami flower
中原风采福彩开奖22 www.4kb30.cn In this tutorial, we will teach you how to make a kusudama flower. This is a particular kind of origami composed of several origamis sticked together. Here we are going to use 5 of them to sticked them together and make a nice flower.
- Five square sheets of paper
Steps to make a origami flower
- Start by folding one sheet of paper on its diagonal. You get an arrow that you point to the top.
- Fold the left and right points onto the arrow's point.
- Fold again the folds onto the right and left bottom sides.
- Now you have two folds on the exterior. Open them and flatten them. You obtain diamonds on the sides with a line at their center.
- Fold their upper edge to the interior. You get triangles still with a line-fold at their center.
- Fold these triangles along this line-fold.
- You now have two right-angled triangles that you will sticked together by rolling up the origami.
- Squeeze these triangles well. You now have a cone with three branches inside it.
- Do all the previous steps again with the 4 sheets of paper left.
- Now you have 5 cones that you will have to stick together. Along the fold, put some glue and stick another cone on it. Do it for all the cones.
- Adjust the flower and there you are! You made this magnificient origami!
This kusudama flower makes a very nice decoration, you can change the color and even the size. Even sticking some flowers between themselves!
Watch the video carefully and you'll see that this origami is fairly simple to realize.